Itel a32f Key features
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano + Micro)
- 4G LTE: No
- Screen Size : 5.0 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (~195 PPI)
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3GHz, MediaTek MT6737
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB
- Back / Rear Camera: 5MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Battery: 2050mAh (non-removable)
Fortunately, all of the fun is not on the surface alone. Beneath the hood of the a32f, there is a quad core processor to be found. Built with the 64-bit architecture, this 1.3GHz processor is set at 1GB. That almost pegs the storage at a sure 8GB. The good news is that there would be an option to rack up the storage to as much as 32GB.
The best part of everything we have been saying is that this is a budget smartphone which allows you run all Android 8.0 Oreo apps and functionalities.
Perhaps not as impressive is the 2050mAh battery that the itel a32f packs. For something that won’t run heavy functions though, the battery is guaranteed to last, also considering the smaller display size and resolution.