Sale!

Zero Silk Scarf – Green

9,999.00 1,100.00

  • Silky-feel fabric 
  • All-over-print 
  • Slim, wrap-around design 
  • Machine wash 
  • 100% Silk
  • Incredibly lightweight
  • 1 yard by 1 yard 9 (3 feet by 3 feet)

50 in stock

Description

Originally retailed priced 22.95 EUR, this is probably the most valuable scarf in the country! There is not any other like it !

This scarf is spun from 100% pure silk, and is patterned with predominantly green blooms and butterflies in a tonal cream colour palette for a fantastic feminine finish. 

Throw it on over your shoulders, round the neck, cover the hair for worship, tie to a handbag, whatever you decide, this scarf will lend itself to it. 95% of people who bought this scarf in green came back to buy the purple. The remaining 5% is probably making up their mind.

Made In Germany.